1.5+ years B.Tech/MCA
- We are seeking Angular Engineers to join our Front-End Solutions team. In this role, you will develop and implement technological solutions for clients on the Front-End stack. Your job is to provide hands-on development expertise and technical abilities to deliver quality software solutions. If you are a technology expert, with a desire to provide potential customers with the best customer experience, this is the right challenge for you Job.
- - Develop, write and implement software programming applications following established architecture standards as well as software development methodologies.
- - Write high quality code using the guidelines and effectively debug the code.
- - Document the code changes, package the code, unit test it.
- - Perform the task assigned as per their prioritization and implement a solution.
- - Act up on the suggestions provided during the code reviews.
- - Work with the application development team in delivering the project and deliverables within time and good quality.
- - Assess requirements for new and enhanced functionalities; identify impact on existing applications, operating systems, hardware and network.
- - Perform unit testing, ensure quality assurance of applications through system testing.
- - Keep up-to date with latest technologies, trends and provides inputs/recommendations to project manager or the architect as required Education: B.E. / B.Tech / MCA / MCS.
- - In-depth knowledge and experience of Front-End Angular development.
- - Good practical experience on Angular 4 / 5 or 6.
- - Exposure of Angular CLI and NPM (Note Package Manager) and TypeScript.
- - Proven experience working with Scrum, XP, Kanban or similar Agile methodology.
- - Good task management skills essential.
- - Ability to work independently, identify and solve problems effectively.
- - Deep understanding of building single-page applications that perform well in both modern and legacy browsers.
- - Excellent Communication, presentation, problem-solving and team working skills.
- - Ability to understand the requirement specification and implement a quick solution.