1-2 years B.Tech/MCA
- The QA Engineer will take ownership of stories and works closely with other scrum team members to ensure successful delivery of a well-documented and solid test framework.
- - Write, maintain, and execute well-developed and stable manual/ automated tests for both the UI and backend services.
- - Analyze the test cases and identify gaps in the framework to support the QA efforts. Add stories to the backlog to close these gaps.
- - Should understand defect life cycle and exposure to defect management tool will help to drive efforts.
- - Experience with mobile and web application testing in both functional and non-functional aspects.
- - Experience building and designing test cases/harnesses including knowledge of test methodologies.
- - Experience with automation testing tools like Appium, Selenium RC/Web Driver.
- - Must have strong experience managing all phases of testing cycle.
- - Proficiency in testing strategies, development test plans and using testing tools.
- - Experience of testing on at least one major mobile OS - Android / iOS.
- - Excellent troubleshooting skills to root cause complex issues.
- - Experience with API automation testing including unit test automation frameworks.
- - Good understanding of software development best practices.
- - Experience in optimizing the test process and introducing right tools in test.
- - Experience in product quality and attention to detail.